Wednesday, May 24, 2006
But but but but, don't stop checking back. Who knows I am just saying that play play only???
The thing is that GMAT test I signed up is getting really really near. Gonna start preparing it more from now on. No more play play and taking things easy.
Till then, take care all!
Staying at old chinese mansion with a glimpse of their glorious past
Throttling along the old walkways finding the ever first security service in China
The Oldest Bank in China
Shopping in the old mainstreet
Maybe I will go to Datong as well, enjoy sceneries that I never knew exist.
Stroll along the narrow pathway in the Yungang Grottoes
But for now, with me a poor as a churce mouse, and not much annual leave left, I will just have to start working and stop dreaming!
Saturday, May 13, 2006
It is located at a rather secluded chinese new village, on the road to Kepong Jaya Jusco.
Main Prayer Hall
Activity place I think
They do some free chinese medicine consultation periodically at the temple in here.
Donation time from mom
Wesak Day decoration found in one corner of the temple.
The float all decorated for the night's pocession from Brickfields
Usual ritual, bathing the lord buddha in hope for a blessed life ahead
Oh well, wesak day is also a day for reunion with old friends
What's reunion without food? Vegetarian buffet cook by the members themselve
and end with some delightful dessert.
After that while planning to go home, stumbled onto this indian temple nearby. They happen to have some big celebration or sort.
The poor elephant was made to perform tricks under hot sun with someone on top of him. Poor thing~!
Elephant dung all around the place
A colorful small float found nearby, maybe it is to be towed by the elephant?
On lookers can past time eating tid bits from here.
Friday, May 12, 2006
Why do the manufacturer stop making the "HARD" toothbrush anymore? Look at all of them, it is either, soft, very soft, medium soft, medium, but never HARD. Why why why???
Now I've got to rely on this old toothbrush that I bought in Melbourne since August last year, and the look of it is getting disgusting.
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Is that love? Is that respect?
If it is love, and why do we do things to hurt the one we love?
Why do we love then, when on the other hand we cannot stop indulging ourselves with this infidelity?
I have seen so many infidelity in my lifetime, so much so I question the existance of true love between couples.
Man having mistress behind their wives, woman seeing man behind their husbands. This world has gone so so wrong.
But one thing for sure, most people that keeps on sleeping with other person ended up very lonely themselve. Sometimes, their emptiness haunts them. They sometimes question their purpose of doing all this, feeling depress. To cover that, they keep endulging more and more. Falling deeper and deeper into whatever they were doing.
It is a no return path, but of course they can say that they live their life to the fullest before and no regret about it.
However, is this what life is all about? Is it not more fulfilling to see someone you love smile? Doesn't it bring more gratification when we spend more time improve ourselves intellectually?
For this person, I hope that he will find his true love one day. When true love comes, it comes with a bittersweet experience, bringing joy toward a level one would never knew exist. Perhaps that time, he shall learn what life is really all about, instead of living in this mirage that traps him in his so called adventurous life.
Friday, May 05, 2006
Maybe you can try this the next time in Pizza Hut.
Pictures courtesy of http://shop33429930.taobao.com/
1. Prepare a plate, laid items that you wish to pile on, and some salad dressing as well
2. Lay the bowl with solid item first, and pack them tightly. Along the bowl side, arrange the carrot stick in order.
The crucial point is that from side you can only see a slight cave in, not too much yet not less. Refer to picture for some idea.
3. Then, on the tightly piled middle part, arrange the pineapple cubes orderly. (Arrange one ring only)
4. Within the pineapple ring, fill it up with the ingredients you like (can choose peach, then fill the gap with small items like green peas
5. Flatten the inner ring, then lay one more ring of pineapple cubes right outside.
The is the first base laer. It must be arrange very nicely, looking sturdy from the side. If not, it shall be a shame when things fall apart along the way!
6. Since I love peach...more peaches then
7. Outside the peaches, where the outer pineapple ring is, pile on some cucumber slices. That is to prepare for the next layer of pineapple ring.
8. After the cucumber arranged nicely, scatter some corns and ham bits to make the surface look flat.
9. Now, the second layer of pineapple rings, right on top of the cucumber.
10. Continue pilling more peaches in within
11. That's the way, building layer by layer. Becareful that it will fall over when it gets too high! Don't want to loose face by being too greedy.
You can layer evenly with salad dressing and some raisins along the way
12. Initial success
13. The Mytical Six-storey Salad!!!!! And the bowl disappeared!!!
ALAS: The salad in the picture was good enough for seven people, with 2 pizza all together, using the web coupon.
Using the coupon, we had 4 pair of BBQ chicken wings with 11cups of Coke. All 11 of us were full eating all, yet we just paid HKD26
Second time there...
Third time there...
The recent time went