I always wanted to come here. It was somewhat regretful I didn't get to come here the last time when I was studying in Monash. Perhaps this is as a way to redeem to regretness, in a way that is.
The pics will be gradually loaded in. Do check back later when you have time. I have taken some awesome pictures in this trip around Tasmania, and surely some of them will stirr your wanting to have a part of this beautiful place.
- Arriving at Melbourne! Again!
- Food I ate in Melbourne
- Arriving at Tasmania
- There is a reason why Utas fee is so cheap
- First home cooked lunch!
- At Mount Wellington, Highest Point in South Hobart
- Hobart City at a glance.
- Richmond - You find a glimpse of Tasmania past here
- Royal Botanical Garden
- Juicy steak for dinner. I want more of this!!!
- Port Arthur & Tasmania National Park
- An afternoon in Kingston Beach
- Hobart Cadbury Factory - A place that I don't want to be
- Cascade Brewery - Australia oldest
- A day at Salamanca Market and City
- Food I have here at Hobart
- Yawn! Going home now...
For all the pictures I have taken in Hobart, please click the below. Enjoy!