Friday, July 07, 2006

Cascade Brewery - Australia oldest

The only reason I got to know Cascade brewery is from the fact that I like their Ginger Beer.

P7070027

Besides that, I know it is the oldest in Australia.

P7070028

You will be surprises that there are many things here that is Australia oldest. Therefore sometime I do wonder, does it make this place boring at all... I mean, the expert always say, there shall be no new things if the old stuffs never get replaced. Haha...

P7070029

Anyway, let's just get back to the tour.

I paid AUD$15 as an visitor, while Mark paid AUD$10 as a student. So, we were given a tour around the hold buildings and process of making beer.

P7070030

P7070031

P7070032

I have been to Malaysia Anchor Brewery before, thus I sort of know how beer brewing works. After coming to here, I rediscover how Cascade has brought beer brewing to a whole new level. The meticulous process that they strongly emphasized, so as to produce the best beer around the region.

This, in return, actually make Cascade beer as a top of the line beer and more expensive to drink till drunk.

But, for a ticket of AUD$15, we were given 3 tasting of different kind of beers. So Mark and I really tought the price wasn't bad.

P7070036

P7070034

P7070037

No comments: