Will be heading to Siem Reap with Mark for few days upcoming 18th. Been hearing loads of stories from this mysterious civilization. Hope it will be a rewarding trip, taking steps into the past.
Do tune in for my trip updates from time to time! Postings will be updated from time to time.
- Viewing Siem Reap from A Top and From Real Life......
- Tonle Sap: Home is wherever the heart is
- Angkor Wat - Angkor Mud?
- Bayon: ... but you've paid USD40 for the 3-day tix...
- Bantey Srei: My favorite temple
- Lost Jungle Temple - Ta Prohm
- Preah Khan, Nak Pean- More Temples and Ruins
- Around Siem Reap, and others...
And as usual, pics are loaded at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/danachow/sets/72157600115099195/