Friday, July 07, 2006

Hobart Cadbury Factory - A place that I don't want to be

Cadbury_0002

Cadbury_0001

P7070044

Seriously, chocolate eating is really not my kind of thing. Eating chocolates made by Cadbury is actually a torture me. Yet I had to make this trip, otherwise I would be considered as "Not been there in Tasmania" yet. You see...


P7070040

Cool, we load ourselves with freddo chocolate while waiting for our turn for the trip

At AUD$12.50, I think the ticket wasn't so bad. At the end of the trip, we were given a small box of chocolate as our souvinirs. Haha...

P7070041

The smell of this factory, is too chocolately to my taste. I think I prefer the yeast smell from the Cascade brewery better.

Anyway, sorry for not much pics, as camera was not allowed inside the factory.

P7070042

No comments: