Sunday, July 09, 2006

Yawn! Going home now...

Gosh, had to wake up at 4am this morning, and woke Mark up at the same time so he could send me to the airport. I had a flight at 10.10am in Melbourne Airport to catch this morning.'

Finally now I have arrived from Hobart to melbourn and had my bags all safely checked in. Was very lucky because the luggages weigh totalled up 32kg or so, when my luggage allowance was only 20kg. The guy at the coutner that checked me in was very reluctant to do so, from the way I see. Hehehe...

Anyway, it is very sad that my week long holiday here at Hobart has finally ended. I wish I could come back to Hobart again sometime soon! I want to eat the fresh salmon that is abundant in the market as well as fresh seafood from the market.

I shall not forget the beautiful Mount Wellington as well, also the fact that the wind there almost blew me off at one point in time!!

Till then, I am signing off here. Will catch my flight in a bit!

No comments: