Friday, June 30, 2006

Arriving at Melbourne! Again!

Yeah, I am here again, after my last trip here last August. But this time my agenda is not really to tour Melbourne again. I am going to fly down to Tasmania tomorrow. Just gonna stop by briefly to see what my brother has been up to since our last visit to his place.

I arrived very early this morning to Melbourne Tullamarine on Singapore Airline . The flight was very packed, and there was this baby crying desperately throughout the 7 and half hour journey. It was not a comfortable flight at all. Last I heard was that my flight back to KL will be just as full. Sigh...

While waiting for the bus to Clayton where my brother is staying, I took the picture of sunrise. Gosh! How often to you get to take the sunrise picture when most of the time we sleep till late!!! Hahaha...

P6300008

P6300016

Anyway, for now I shall hit the sack and rest well. Am gonna steal and sleep on my bro's bed while he can sleep on his friend's. Hehehe...

P6300020

No comments: