Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Busy~

Not been blogging often enough recently. Do excuse me if you feel that you reload this site quite enough of times only to find there is still no changes.

Maybe it is a good sign, but for the first time after hanging around in this office so long I finally begin to get something selling. It is strange but when inquiries start coming it, they come pouring. Probably it is due to the 9th Malaysia Plan just started last year, and our dearest customers are feeling a little loaded when come to getting stuffs for themselves.

Not been blogging often, probably also due to the fact that I have not been traveling lately. In fact I've planned to travel a little less as I thought I should work a little harder by taking less rest? :P

Been shopping around lately for cars. I just found that my 2001 Proton Iswara Aeroback actually worth like RM10K while after 6 years of repayment, I still owe the bank RM7500!!! Which in turn means I only am getting RM2500 back if I sell my old junk away. Mark is still around so I decided to start shopping with him before I invest anymore into this dark hole, money trap, blah blah blah watever you calling it.

What car am I buying??? Kekekeke... I won't tell just yet. Other wise you won't reload my site often MARRR~ Do tune in hor...

No comments: