Friday, February 03, 2006

At Cameron Highlands...

DSC00280


Yawn... Arrived very early this morning. Staying at
this nice little guest house called Cameranion Inn.

Marks still fast asleep, so i went out at the common
area and had very good home made scones with tea grown
on Cameron itself. Feeling rather like am in oversea,
especially with all there foreign backpackers
wandering in and out of the place.



DSC00268 DSC00267


This might be our last trip together before Mark goes
studying in Tasmania week after next. So, we just
thought we should take some time off to be with each
other.

It has been a very eventful year for our relationship
throughout last year. Many things has happened, but
I've no regret being with him for that he has enrich my
life to the extent that I never know it would exist.
And for me, I am very glad that I've give all myself
into making this relationship works too...



DSC00265 DSC00264


Though feeling sad that he shall be gone soon, but I too feel glad that he shall be doing something that he really enjoy. And I am sure that our relationship, our friendship shall always be there, always waiting to go to the next level.


Now, if I might just start looking at the flight schedule to Hobart...

No comments: