Wednesday, April 05, 2006

V for Vendetta




I am very glad that I made an effort to watch this show. It has been shown for more than 3 weeks now, but so far I had a feeling that it didn't create much excitement. That sort of excitement, just like everyone now is rushing to watch Ice Age 2.

So, I was very glad that I get to watch "this kind" of movie. A bit of a darker side, hero's from a terrible past rise from the fire.

We don't get to see Hugo Weaving's real face as "V", but it doesn't matter. His remarkable acting, that deep confident voice has capture every bit of my attention. In fact, the way he confess his love to Evey, I think he stole my heart away. So I think I shall now list him as one of my all time favorite actor, alongside with Sean Connery, Anthony Hopkins, Tom Hanks, Michael Caine and Johnny Depp.

Go watch it if you haven't!

No comments: