Monday, December 25, 2006

It was Late Spring 2000 in Melbourne...

October it might be, but I was already celebrating arrival of Summer holiday in Melbourne.

Ahhh... was scanning all my pics, and came across the pics of my first Great Ocean Road trip. I still remember it was the first time we rented car to drive on our own, and feeling all trembling yet exciting. Furthermore, the whole distance of the trip was more than 700km!

IMG_0137

IMG_0136

IMG_0144

Gerard, my then uni friend was great, he drove us the whole time to these beautiful sceneries!

IMG_0143

Then there were PY, Chui Li and Mun Sum, we were so young (erm, not that we are old now). We really laugh and played a lot throughout the trip.

IMG_0123

IMG_0155

When we came back towards the city, the sky was drizzling a little but the sunset had made us two big rainbow paralleling with each other.

IMG_0158

Geez... I miss Melbourne, and Uni days too...

No comments: