Monday, November 15, 2004

Selamat Hari Raya

Nice! Got invited to two Raya Open House today. One at my colleague place, while the other one is my customer.

After visiting these two homes, I do realise Malays have very great potential when comes to interior decoration. Either with minute or big budget, they can make a house into a comfortable place call home. Even simplest looking flowers could turned living space alive unknowingly.

Had very good lemang at my colleague place, together with kuah kacang (Yum!). Her house is in deep Ampang area, that is such kampung like. Apparently her father actually went into that jungle opposite to get bamboos to make the lemang that they served us!

While at my customer place later, her living room actually featured a fully wallpapered designs. And guess what, it was a creation done between her and her son. Mark and I really had a great time chatting with her, while getting to know our Malay friends better. After this visit, I felt very warm hearted knowing in life, we can be just as close with our customer, as a way of a friend too.

No comments: