Thursday, March 17, 2005

At the Esplanade

I took my customers from UiTM for a walk while we were in Singapore yesterday. We walked from the CITY HALL MRT station, then joined at the Citylink Mall, walk and walk, then branched out on the left to the Esplanade.

We walked up from the underground, and then strolled to the bridge that linked the Esplanade and Merlion statue. I was feeling a bit sweaty, then told the two girls to run down there and take a picture with the Merlion.

Sitting by the padestrian walkway on the bridge, it suddently reminded me of my very first time walking along this bridge. It was Mark, whom I have just met that time. We walked the same path too. The Fullerton hotel was then so beautiful, brightly lit behind, accompanied by the ever blooming bougainvillas.

We just walk and walk, and he held my hands, life was romantic with that blurness around me.

Then, I remembered that the times when Mark has been away in UK after that. On how much I have missed him. I also remembered sometimes I weeped, while sometimes I pretended that everything's alright.

And then, how glad am now to watch this man I love fast asleep on the couch in front of me, snoring away. He is definately not going anywhere without me anymore.

No comments: