Man... tonites dinner at Hee Loy Tang in Seri Kembangan was the best in the whole 2005 CNY celebrations. Let us recall the lovely dishes my small aunt treated us:
- Salmon Yee Sang loaded with fresh shredded pear
- Steamed glutinous rice with variety of waxed meat (duck, sausages)
- Big fat prawns topped with thousand island sauce (apparently at RM20 each!)
- Large abalones, stewed with sea cucumber, mushrooms garnished with brocollis
- Steamed Cod (extremely juicy and fresh)
- Fried Cod
Yummy... it is nice to be given a treat once in a while.