Sunday, September 18, 2005

Curiousity Kills The Cat

It is always the case isn't it, when you have a dirty laundry to reveal, there will be scavengers out there waiting to get a bite of your already sorry life.

How interesting to see that there are many people that would secretly drop by on and off to see how is this so called poor-girl living so far. Then when they read about others misfortune, they in turn get a gratifying feels that their life is just not so bad after all. I mean, at the end of the day, everyone just want to have their chance to reaffirm themselves on a certain issues on and off, again and again.

Don't get me wrong that I am feeling uneasy with me writing of my so called misfortune. Because until now, I actually doesn't feel anything, other than the fact that I am getting bored sitting in front of the computer so often.

So, please feel free to come again and again. Who knows what saucy story might come up as time goes by?

No comments: