Friday, September 23, 2005

Depression

Not sure since when, but I have been suffering from this depression for long. Perhaps the shoulder pain last night agrevated this feeling.

Feel like, this life is so dull so un exciting so... depressing.

I feel even worse to remember that I have been so silly all these while being in terrible relationship. That feeling of being used.

Life has very little meaning. I get a comfortable life, but what's that then? I wanna go help the less fortunate people, but who's helping me to get through the long nights?

I have pity for many things, but who is there to pity me? It would already more than a favor if that person would not stomp on me, walk all over me.

Now, I can only remember one and only one song. This depressing song that has been calling me so long -- Gloomy Sunday http://www.phespirit.info/gloomysunday/

No comments: